gg249 xanax bar
gg249 xanax bar is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Alprazolam 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Side Effects & Cautions:
The side effects and cautions of alprazolam you should know as the following:
- Allergic reactions: Don’t use it if you have an allergic reaction to alprazolam or other benzodiazepines.
- Alcohol: Don’t take it with alcohol, this can increase the alcohol’s effects to you.
- Pregnant: Don’t use it if you are in pregnancy, this may cause birth defects.
- Breathing problems or other diseases: Don’t use it if you have these diseases such as liver disease, kidney conditions or glaucoma. Tell your doctor before you take this medication.
- Buying: Don’t buy alprazolam on internet or outside of U.S. They may contain some dangerous ingredients like haloperidol.